Revised IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020 to address feedback raised

All except for three of the issues raised in response to feedback are now addressed by a revised version.  This includes major rewrites of a number of areas (tools, engagement), a new linkages section to address a set of related issues, and multiple other changes.

You can either read the whole thing in one go

	https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/blob/latest-updates-from-consultation/DRAFT%20Strategic%20Plan%202020.md

or you can read the individual commits, each of which tackles a related set of issues

	https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/commits/latest-updates-from-consultation

I would be grateful if those of you who provided feedback could let me know if these rewrites address your feedback or if more work is needed, and I welcome new feedback from anyone.

For the remaining three issues

1. https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/issues/11 "Needs to explicitly reference the mission statements of IETF/IRTF/IAB"
The submitter has agreed with me that this is handled by other changes

2. https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/issues/2 "Emphasis on accessibility for non-native english speakers needed"
Is out of scope for the LLC to decide on this and to do it without clear community guidance

3. https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/issues/3 "No reference to support being developed for community members who promote the IETF in different communities"
We have done this some time ago but not clear if that was off our own back (and therefore out of scope) or following community lead. Checking.

thanks
Jay

--
Jay Daley