Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-06

Hello Linda,

Thanks for the review.  Speaking on the author's behalf, SHA-2 is
defined as the collection of hash algorithms, including all of those
cited (SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512).  Do you believe it is critical to
call this out explicitly?

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller