-----邮件原件-----
发件人: john heasley [mailto:heas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020年5月11日 13:42
收件人: Wubo (lana) <lana.wubo@xxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: john heasley <heas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ladislav Lhotka <ladislav.lhotka@xxxxxx>; tom petch <ietfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jclarke@xxxxxxxxx>; yang-doctors@xxxxxxxx; opsawg@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang.all@xxxxxxxx; last-call@xxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-03

Fri, May 08, 2020 at 09:45:51AM +0000, Wubo (lana):
> I'll have to look at the model again; i do not recall if the model allows for particular accounting types w/o augmentation.
>
> [Bo]  The accounting type you mentioned, I understand, is that the System model needs to be augmented. Currently, the System model only defines authentication.

Hey.  System model has no accounting that I see.  what am i missing; where are the accounting types defined?

> About the model, do you think the "all" bit is still necessary?

I am not advocating for nor against; only trying to explain how 'accounting'
type might be used, which seemed to be misunderstood.
[Bo] OK