Re: [Last-Call] Six months in: evaluation of the last-call mailing list experiment

I give it a 4.5.

I see last call comments on a much more timely basis than I did with all the background noise the IETF list. (Note that I saw _this_ message on the Last-Call list first.) I think it makes a lot of sense to separate the effort of getting the day-to-day work of the IETF done from the broad range of discussions _about_ the IETF.

Ben.