Protecting Copyright.

Hi all,

I would like to ask why ideas submitted into ietf drafts are applied without a notice to the draft authors ?!!!

Before NEP ID, there was no IGP uses a composite metric such as NEP uses, and now I can see that cisco added a third factor to its eigrp metric calculation (they call it K6) and became as NEP ID.

The funny thing is that during NEP presentation at the ietf meeting someone from cisco asked “what are the benefits to add this factor to the metric”, and then you see this factor added to their IGP.

Actually, I received no notice from cisco before applying such thing to their IGP.

Can someone tells me what this means or what to call this?

Regards,

Khaled Omar