Your all complaining about NAT mostly

I'm making a product from scratch shortly and think the tide has turned to
support IPv6 as much as possible. I haven't looked. Are Docsis Cable modems
2.0 IPv6 aware? How about MS operating systems?

If ISP's and cable ops didn't ration fixed IP's NAT wouldn't be so popular.
Its a way to evade an cost which is arguably illegitimate in the first
place. The operators caused this, and not it reduces there income. They did
it to make money; (and also were too busy to notice what they were doing).
Can be fixed in a number of ways.
-Dan K