Re: Visa for South Korea

% >   - Individuals traveling to Korean to attend the IETF meeting
% >     do not need a visa, as they are traveling to attend a
% >     non-profit conference.  They can stay in Korea up to 30
% >     day for such purpose and for tourism.
% >
% >   - If you travel to Korea for business purposes, such as
% >     meeting customers or other business purposes, then a
% >     visa is needed.
%
% It's typical for my activity at IETF to fall somewhere between these
% two cases.
%
% I run into employees of my employer's customers and suppliers at IETF
% all the time.  Small amounts of "business"-related discussions
% invariably occur..
%

	get a visa.

--bill