Re: SMTP Minimum Retry Period - Proposal To Modify Mx

FWIW, I believe Keith is probably right. Blacklisting has been a major impediment to my own email usage. I don't know about any *particular* blacklisting service because when your ISP gets blacklisted by mistake and you're simply collateral damage, it's very hard for you to get an explanation of what's going on, because your email has been blocked -- this has happened to me several times. My own theory is that blacklists are fundamentally flawed because they are inevitably NOT accompanied by sufficient administrative staff to deal with the inevitable mistakes and exceptions in the blacklist. Moreover they aren't necessary, given the number of other ways to block spam. -- Nathaniel