prtMarkerTable - Clarification required

Title: Message
All,

I require clarification on an object within the prtMarkerTable (Printer MIB, RFC 1759).

The MIB objects in question are 'prtMarkerAddressabilityFeedDir' and 'prtMarkerAddressabilityFeedXDir'.

Are these objects referring to the dpi at the 'input stage of the Interpreter', the 'output stage interpreter' or the actual space available for marking after the 'interpreter output'?

Obviously, the dpi is different at all three stages.  So which stage do these objects refer to?  I have looked at the RFC and not found a specific answer to this.

I hope somebody can be of help.

Thanks
Stuart