Re: Has anybody heard back from the Hotel in Seoul?

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 03:15:25PM -0500, Scott Bradner wrote:
> I have not heard
[...]

I faxed the hotel day after registration opened, and got a fax back
at about the 26th I think, I need to go to office to check details.

One interesting thing though, is that I also got someone elses
confirmation faxed to me!

The person I got confirmation for had first name Stuart I remember.
So those called Stuart missing a confirmation, may want to contact
me. I don't remember the last name, but can check in office tomorrow.

Stig