Seould Hotel reservtions - update

I retransmitted my hotel request by both email and fax. I received an email confirmation (with the actual confirmation as a fax attachment) this evening - less than 12 hours after retransmit.

I suggest any of you who have not heard back yet time out and retransmit.

There may have been a burst loss in the day or two following registration opening.

Thanks to all who responded with both positive ack and no response data.

Dave.