Re: Propose some information retrieval protocols for Internet

Please,please learn some basic knowledge about search engine.
Now we are discussing the search engine, one of most important services of
Internet.

Asking  for advices is first step, then a work group may be proposed.  So
don't  worry about where we discuss this issue.