Re: Visa for South Korea

>*bleah*  http://travel.state.gov/skorea.html seems to agree with
>you.  "However, visas are required for all business visits."
>
>I think Steve is right that we need to get a read from our hosts.

Maybe I'm just more paranoid than most (boy, I never thought I'd say
that among _this_ crowd :-) ), but to me a statement from our hosts
isn't sufficient.  What I'm really looking for is some form of official
government communication on the subject (unless of course the hosts are
the ones who are manning the passport control desks at the airport).

--Ken