RE: media type?

Dear Valdis,

Thanks for your reply! If I understand this correctly, defining Y as:

1. "a MIME media type value indicating the type of a resource" results in:
"text"

2. "a concatenation of MIME media-type, subtype and parameters indicating
the type of a resource" results in: "text/xml; charset=utf-8"

3. "a MIME content-type value indicating the type of a resource" results in:

Regards
Jeroen Bekaert