Re: i18n name badges

> Proposals for making email addresses fully internationalized were a
> hot topic in Minneapolis. I'd like to suggest a more modest reform:
> fully internationalized IETF name badges. IETF 59 might be a fine
> venue for rolling those out...

I'd love to see an Internet-Draft on the topic.  For instance, should
the badges be able to list multiple versions of a person's name and
affiliation?  How many versions?

That, and it seems appropriate to demonstrate running code.
Set up a web form where an attendee can type in his own names and
affiliations and have the backend generate a file to be printed out.