Re: report on the wlan difficulties in IETF?

Brett Thorson wrote:
Jari,

I will be working on a summary document that pulls together the technical items we witnessed at the meeting.

Great, thanks!

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you and the
rest of the folks who set up the networks for our meetings.
The networks have worked extremely well. Yes, we had problems
this time but I don't think it was your fault. If we find out
why, it may even improve the protocols. Much of this is volunteer
work, and we need to respect the folks who do it. So lets not
complain about the network difficulties, lets work to resolve
them. And volunteer to help next time...

--Jari