Re: IETF58 - Network Status

There is a difference between having a couple of hubs in the middle of a
table with a box of patch cables nearby (or bring your own) versus the
current carefully laid cable bundles with a drop at each seat. It's mostly
a question of what gets used or not. I remember not so long ago we had
LocalTalk connectors at every seat, but then again this was my 51st IETF
and it all starts to blur after a while :-)

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj