Slides for Wednesday's plenary available

A good deal of the slideware material for Wednesday's plenary is now available from the following URL:

<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/nov2003-minneapolis/>

This includes an overview of the report from the Advisory Committee about IETF organization, and the presentations from the IESG about proposals for changes to the IETF processes to solve some of the problems identified by the problem-statement WG's output.

We apologize for publishing this information so late, but can only plead lateness in getting to this point - we've been literally working on this right up to the last minute!

Comments are welcome, of course - the Wednesday plenary will be mostly devoted to presenting the proposals, and mostly addressing questions that have to do with clarifying what's being intended - on Thursday, the proposals - and what else we need to do - is, of course, going to be a main topic in the open IESG and IAB sessions.

Welcome to the plenaries!

Harald Alvestrand