Re: Let the market be judge (Re: accusations of cluelessness)

That is a fair point, but I would observe that there are plenty of more cases where locks were not sufficient.

If there are no tradeoffs to actions/feedback loops, then agents in a system can not make optimization/fitness decisions and evolution does not occur.