Re: accusations of cluelessness

> From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>

> as much as I feel compelled to respond to personal attacks, I don't think it's
> relevant to the IETF discussion list any more.  so I'll respond in private.

If I'd known you were going to switch from public+"courtesy copy" to
private lectures on how much I don't know and what am not doing, I
would have put your address back into my mail defenses.  As it is,
I'm almost but not quite moved to publish the private epistle that
arrived before I got my defenses repaired.

Your closing words in that private message are a motto you might consider
acting on.   In case you've forgotten, they were "Get over it."

What kind of pathology would lead someone to reason that private
flames would be more welcome or effective than public flames?
Am I supposed to be more readily convince in private that I'm
ignorant and foolish?

Vernon Schryver    vjs@rhyolite.com