RE: A modest proposal - allow the ID repository to hold xml

I proposed allowing XML format of Internet Drafts be made available
if they exist.  Period.

I specifically DO NOT propose changing the RFC process in any way.
I specifically DO NOT propose anything but an OPTIONAL submission
of xml; ASCII text must always be submitted, as it is now.
If you have xml, send it, and we'll post it.  That's it.
I think I have consistently argued against expanding this
proposal.

Yeah, I know about camel's noses, but I agree with John that the
proposal useful and harmless.

Brian