[Fwd: Where to start?]

-- Sheri Salami Zytrax Inc. http://www.zytrax.com mailto:info@zytrax.com Telephone:(514)285-9088

--- Begin Message --- Hello:

I was hoping I could get some help on how to install/build a SIGTRAN stack (M2PA) on a FreeBSD machine. I have read all the tutorials on ss7 and SIGTRAN, I now know the subtle differences between the Adaptation Layer protocols. I have downloaded most of the code from www.openss7.org to a windows machine, but I dont know what to do with them. where to I start? I dont understand the openss7 code and I am not sure which files contain what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

--
Sheri Salami
Zytrax Inc.

--- End Message ---