Re: FW: Virus alert

With the current virii usually forging the from field with random
addresses from its victim's address book, I turned off my virus
scanner's warning to the senders . . I only send a polite note to the
intended recipient.

Responding to virii, or warning users that they are infected is a waste
of time.

'course, I probably get 25 e-mails a day telling me that I sent someone
Sobig, which would be pretty impressive, since I run Suse :)

-Dave

--
David Frascone

    Why do they tell us to watch "The Today Show" tomorrow?