From: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>
To: ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:51:54 -0400
Subject: IPv6 WG management update

As many of you know, Margaret Wasserman was named the new co-AD for
the Internet Area in Vienna. As a result, she will be stepping down as
co-chair for the IPv6 WG once a new co-chair has been found. As part
of that process, we'd welcome nominations (self or of someone else)
for the co-chair position.

Also, although I am currently the Area Advisor for the IPv6 WG, the
plan is that Margaret will take over that role once a new co-chair is
in place.

Thomas
------- End of Forwarded Message