RE: Critique vs Criticism - Plenary comments

 > I think what some people missed was the ability to buy food
 > or coffee between
 > the afternoon and evening session.  I don't quite understand
 > why the bar that
 > served food and drink and lunchtime was shut in the evening
 > break.   But
 > that encouraged exploration :)  With the U1 line you had
 > time to get to a
 > restaurant and back in the break.   But for the "all in one"
 > people who like
 > the SFO or Minneapolis style hotel it's less well suited.

=> You're being very kind to Minneapolis to compare it with
Vienna ! The fact that some people prefer that to Vienna
shocks me, but anyway, I guess they'll enjoy the next meeting.
Have we finished complaining about one of the most
beautiful cities in the world yet (because it didn't
have enough power plugs....sigh)?

Hesham