Re: What review is required for "IETF Consensus"?

Todd, Harald and all,

  I agree with you here Todd, unfortunately and sadly.  Hence
perhaps leaving the stakeholders/users, most of which will be
unaware and many will be unnecessarily taken advantage of
from time to time...

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams