Re: A peer-to-peer trust system model (was: Re: spam)

g'day,

Oops, bad form to follow-up to your own posts, but I just want to make
sure I'm on record as being the first to notice that this is really just
another instantiation of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. In honour of
this observation, my current working name for this system is "Bacon"
(for the hopefully obvious reason).

I wrote:

> So, back comes the Oracle, with the path:
>
>   Peter Deutsch -> Einar Stefferud -> Randy Bush -> Paul Vixie

Sorry Randy, I'm going to drop you from the example. I think it's
funnier if it reads:

   Peter Deutsch -> Einar Stefferud -> Kevin Bacon -> Paul Vixie

And if you don't get this, go read:

   http://www-distance.syr.edu/bacon.html

			- peterd

    Peter Deutsch                       pdeutsch@gydig.com