Re: spam

You already have that in some ways: Its called a blacklist.

And Type 1 spammers can sue the blacklist for anti-trust violations.

But the other problem is that charging for email (and I take you to mean
charging everyone a some fee, like a nickle for every message, so that
bulk mailers would pay more) would raise issues of gouging and price
fixing and unfair competition, and anti-trust issues.  A large company
can't fix different prices for the same commodity service, to different
customers.

		--Dean