Re: spam

Eric A. Hall wrote:

on 5/26/2003 5:17 PM Dean Anderson wrote:

Junk fax law, overturned as being unconstitutional restriction on
speech.

You keep bringing this up. Please cite. As I said in another message, the
only ruling I know of that would support this was overturned on appeal.

And the court whose ruling was overturned (I read the ruling) had made the same sort of error Dean is making: assuming that the only costs involved were those of physical resources (paper or disk space).

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke@centive.com                   |