Re: Last Call: IP over MIME to Proposed Standard

At 5/24/2003:09:07 AM, J. Noel Chiappa wrote:

Hi Noel,

>Anything that more than two "real user" entities are going to want to use,
>and *might want to inter-operate*, is probably standards-track material.

Wow!  I pity the poor IESG members who would have to live with that
policy!

With all due respect, that has got to be one of the most non-scalable
concepts I've ever seen proposed...not to mention its many other counter-
productive qualities as identified already by Keith (with whom I concur
on this).

Cheers,

BobN