RE: spam

Your scheme would keep the email out of the mailbox and out of the client --
I like it.  But it still generates traffic to my network.

Looking to offer a managed WLAN Service? Download our market report, completed by Telechoice Market Analyst group, to learn more. <a href="http://www.bridgewatersystems.com/learnmore";>http://www.bridgewatersystems.com/learnmore</a>