Re[3]: spam

On Mon, 26 May 2003 17:59:49 -0400 (EDT) Dean Anderson <dean@av8.com> wrote:

> Actually, I've been in touch with an attorney at the FTC. It seems they
> have been factually misled on some issues.

have they been factually misled, or have they simply come to conclusions
that you don't like?

this was a really useless posting, dean, asserting that the FTC has been
misled w/o providing a single bit of supporting evidence.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net