Time Taken to Announce Draft?

Hi,
I submitted an Internet-Draft by attaching a copy of it and sending a mail to
internet-drafts@ietf.org some 5-6 days back. It has not yet been announced on the
announcement-lists OR the working group it is targetted for.

I wanted to know as to how long does it typically take to get the ID announced.

I did receive an automated reply from the IETF that they have received a copy of my paper.

In the mail to the internet-drafts@ietf.org i wrote that i would want a copy of the announcement
to be CCd to the WG mailing list also. I also wrote my copy-pasted my abstract in the mail.

The subject in the mail was kept as the filename of the draft.

Did i miss something? It'll be close to a week now and it has not yet been announced.

Thanks,
Rasputin