RE: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

Hey, gang,

Come to do it in Fiji. It has direct flights to
USA/JAPAN/AUSTRALIA/NEWZEALAND/KOREA/HAWAII, 5 stars hotels with conference
room facilities... Good Internet, albeit expensive, but I'm sure the
Southern Cross Cable gang may give you some spare bandwidth for the
conference....

I think NADI/LA return is around USD600 (need to check this one).

And you may be surfing the net while drinking a pina colada and watching the
sunset.

Franck Martin