Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

> On Wednesday at the IESG plenary, I'm doing a presentation about IETF
> financials.

harald - many thanks for making this material available. would it be possible
for you to provide just a slight amount of additional material in your
presentation, specifically, could we get a breakdown of the following
meeting costs:

	- food
	- connectivity/terminal room/etc.
	- other major items

it's hard to figure out what to optimize unless we understand the
relative sizes of these things.

for example, my gut reaction is to say "just cancel the food" on the
theory that people can pay for this themselves, with a very small
efficiency hit. in contrast, having everyone arrange their own
connectivity would be amusing, but highly inefficient.

/mtr