Re: followup discussion

Spencer Dawkins <spencer_dawkins@yahoo.com> writes:
> It seems to be a well-kept secret, but there IS a page of
> Concluded Working Groups at
> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/OLD/index.html (and accessible
> from the Working Groups page). So the paragraph should point to
> this as well (just in case a working group DOES conclude!)

Sadly, sometimes information about various groups vanishes. A while
ago, years after the group concluded, I wanted to get in touch with
the TFTP extensions folks, but all traces of the list archives and
authors seem to have vanished (although I know what addresses
everything once used, it doesn't help much...)

Perry