RE: beauty of freedom

I remember when telephony vendors sold

o calling line ID (CLID) as a feature, and then
o call blocking based on CLID as a feature, and then
o CLID delivery supression as a feature, and then
o call blocking for anonymous calls as a feature, and then ...

It's great to have guarenteed lifetime employment for
software developers, but are we sure spam plus spam
supression is making the world a better place?

Spencer, half :-}