your ongoing diatribe

Excuse me, sir, but I've enjoyed quite enough of your behavior

Your lack of genuine operating experience is transparent.  don't quote
	adoption numbers for your software - i'm talking about *you*
	having direct experience running very large name server systems
	with many tens of thousands of zones, both primary and secondary,
	or equivalently, working hand-in-glove with those who have

Your failure (nee unwillingness) to appreciate the large-scale
	consequences of your mathematical fantasy land is simply stunning

The fact the Real World doesn't care about the constraints you've constructed
	to make your world view viable doesn't seem to faze you

In particular, you don't appreciate the necessity of reasonable
	operational behavior in the presence of multiple
	administrative domains which cannot perform with
	perfect coordination

Then you have the audacity to describe those with a deep understanding
	of what it takes to make the Big-I Internet work at very
	large scale as "pathetic".

Frankly, sir, sit down. You have embarrassed yourself in this forum
	quite enough and have impeded the efforts of those working
	mightily to move things along in a constructive manner.

You seem to imagine this is some kind of debating society where you
	gain points by taking yet another turn at the microphone
	when your opponents have been worn down by arguing with a
	refractory surface.

It isn't a debating society, "rough consensus" goes not require unanimity
	and there is serious work to get done, so I ask again,

Sir, please sit down.

	I now return you to the previous screed,
	-mo