RE: November meeting overlaps with IEEE 802

Harald,

I was thinking that the IETF secretariat is looking by default at the schedule of organizations like IEEE or ITU-T, and tries to avoid conflicts with their meetings, as well as with the major networking industry shows.

IEEE 802 meetings schedule is available at http://ieee802.org/meeting/future_meetings.html. Dates are scheduled for the IEEE 802 plenary meetings until 2005.

Dan