    Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 02:06:43 -0500
    From: Bill Cunningham <billc44@citynet.net>
    To: ietf@ietf.org
    Subject: ISOC meeting

    I received a mailing yesterday that was an invitation to Internet Society
    members to the meeting that will be coming up in California. One thing on
    the agenda is going to be discussions concerning spam and mail protocol
    encapsulations to thwart it. Is this an idea I haven't heard anything that
    has come from the IETF? Or is ISOC going to another source other than IETF
    through the IAB ?