Re: DNSEXT WGLC Summary: AXFR clarify

> 	I agree with the notion that all folks in positions of perceived
> power (e.g. IAB, IESG, WG Chairs, IRTF Chair) should be required to
> disclose publicly all of their relationships (e.g. employment,
> presence on other Internet-related positions such as board of a
> registry, technical advisory board memberships, and so forth) that
> might possibly be conflicts of interest.  The goal should be to err on
> the side of too much disclosure, rather than too little.

I like that we have individuals at the ietf meetings rather than company
representatives, in the long run it creates less politics.

I don't think anyone who attempts to move drafts for financial gain will
ever gain much; these documents we develop here (less the informational
track) stand on their own.

-rick