Re: a personal opinion on what to do about the sub-ip area

> Keith> In  my  experience,  IESG   has  tremendous  breadth  -  considerably
> Keith> exceeding that of any single WG.
>
> You must be  joking.

No, I'm dead serious.  Almost every IESG member I've worked with is seriously
competent over a wide range of subject matter.  Our selection process isn't
perfect but I've repeatedly been amazed at its ability to identify and recruit
brilliant and experienced individuals.

Keith