Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

Thus spake "Keith Moore" <moore@cs.utk.edu>
> > isn't moderating the list randy's perogative as WG chair?
>
> excluding relevant input is not the perogatie of the chair.

I've seen no claims to date that Randy has dropped any posts from anyone who
has followed the documented process.  If DJB refuses to follow the opt-in
policy for namedroppers, it is not the IETF/IESG's problem -- it's DJB's.

I think it was an error in Randy's judgement for him to have manually
forwarded some of DJB's posts; he should have dropped them all until DJB
chose to follow the process like everyone else on namedroppers.