Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

The policy of namedroppers is posted to the list monthly. No one can
claim they do not know that policy. I do not see much relavence to what
the policy of a mailing list with the same "user name" at a different
host 22 years ago was. You are grasping at staws.

Donald

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Keith Moore wrote:

> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:00:20 -0500
> From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
> To: Donald Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
> Cc: ietf@ietf.org
> Subject: Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued
>
> > PS: The namedroppers list is a special case because of persistent
> > attempts over a long period to use it for purposes outside of the
> > charter of the WG.
>
> might that be because the namedroppers list is seen as a descendant
> of the namedroppers lists that has existed since circa 1980 as a
> general forum for name service discussion?
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       dee3@torque.pothole.com
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com