Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

Dan,

Were you one of those kids who had trouble following directions? Randy has given you a pretty plain solution that even my mother could follow (and my mother barely knows how to find the "on" button of a computer). Join the list already. How hard is that for a so-called mail guru?

Eliot