Re: axfr-clarify on the move again

Daniel Senie writes:
> Working group sessions are places to accelerate discussion and try to
> reach consensus on ideas which should then be brought back to the
> mailing list to ensure the wider audience has the opportunity to
> participate. [RFC 2418, Section 3.2]

Are you suggesting that the broader WG, in mailing-list discussions,
overturned the consensus achieved at the meeting? When, pray tell, did
that happen? Here's the timeline:

   * July: Consensus against axfr-clarify---``too BIND-specific.''
   * August: One message from Randy Bush.
   * November: The DNSEXT chairs declare consensus for axfr-clarify.

As far as I can see, that's it. There were no other public discussions.
The DNSEXT chairs' declaration of consensus was fraudulent.

---D. J. Bernstein, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics,
Statistics, and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago

P.S. Randy Bush has been discarding my messages to namedroppers again.
See http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/namedroppers.html for previous incidents.
It's outrageous that standardization activities are being carried out on
a censored mailing list.