Re: text conferencing at the 55th IETF meeting in Atlanta

I have tried both JabberFox and TVJab on MacOSX and can just not get it to work.

JabberFox just dies, and can not even connect to my jabber server for some weird reason.

TVJab works fine with the jabber server I connect to (psg.com) including conferencing there, but I can not manage to connect to conference rooms organized for this meeting (i.e. I can only choose things at psg.com, not jabber.org).

Other jabber clients for MacOSX (Fire!, Proteus) seem to not handle conferences.

Anyone succeeded that can come close to my laptop during the meeting and try to see what's up?

paf