Re: text conferencing at the 55th IETF meeting in Atlanta

For those, who   would like to use SIP for text conferencing,
experimental operation of a SIP2Jabber gateway has been set up at
iptel.org. See http://www.iptel.org/ietf55/ for guidelines how
to join the IETF chat rooms.

Better set your expectations low  -- the gateway has not been tested
with bigger user populations until now.

-Jiri