Minor inconsistencies with draft-ietf-dhc-packetcable-04.txt

Apologies for not getting these out sooner, I've just gotten around to
implementing this option.

draft-ietf-dhc-packetcable-04.txt

In this document, two things seem to veer slightly from the existing DHCP
protocol.

First, it seems that suboptions 1 and 2 could be consolidated into one
suboption only. Regular DHCP options carry multiple values in preferential
order, so I don't see why this suboption couldn't do the same.

Second, I'd rather see suboption 3 broken out into two different suboptions
denoting the different data types. I'm not aware of any other DHCP option
that has a type field.

Bud Millwood
Weird Solutions, Inc.
http://www.weird-solutions.com