Re: Multihoming in IPv6

Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch@muada.com> writes:
> As it looks like the long term solution will be some kind of
> identifier/locator separation which will have a huge impact on all
> aspects of IPv6, I think this topic deserves attention from a wider
> audience than it's getting now.

Identifier/locator separation has been a topic of conversation at the
IETF for at least the last decade if not longer. In spite of this
continuous interest, an actual fruitful proposal has yet to arrive. I
highly recommend attempting to do a fully worked proposal complete
with documents before bringing up the topic in a broad audience -- it
will increase your credibility markedly.

Perry